• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to host my call center community (social networking script)

egomac

I'm a web developer looking for a hosting company who can provide to host a large call center community that I started. I will be running a script that needs the following:

Requirements:
1. PHP5 with DOM, XML, XSL, ImageMagick/GD2, ZLib, register_globals off, andshort PHP open tags enabled
2. MySQL 5
3. Big space and bandwidth

This will be a social networking site so expect high traffic.

Thanks.

What are you offering in return? Posting office work (site design or something for webhost) or posting?

For this you should not be seeking a free service, call centers & linked communities need reliability above all.

Work out your requirements and your platform necessities then we can help you, even just with advice and consultancy which we have 20 years experience in. Not for free (some basic help for free) as it is outwith that field, the links in your sig and the loading speeds (only the first one loads) show a very bad impression for your sites.

If you expect high traffic then paid should be the way to go, and offset some costs with google ads

If it's call center related then they should be looking at paying as call centers make 'money'.

Ad's fine but it's a field that takes from everyone to cover what they need to be a good service. So it's a reliable paid service they require.

thanks for all the responses.

Since this is just a startup site and I am still not earning money from it, i am thinking of getting a free hosting to test if my scripts are working with it. I am willing to pay when the site is starting to earn already.

For this type of venture pay up front, everyone else has too.

Your not showing a good front to start with for a 'helpdesk' scenario.

We would all love money comming in first before paying out - but who pays out first before the money comes in?

Back