• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking proxy hosting

Hello Sir,

I can allow you to host a proxy on our network as long as it's not resource intensive.

I can offer you the following:

1 GB Space
25 GB Transfer
cPanel/Installatron
Our Network
$2.49/month before sale.

or take a look at our plan chart here.

You have two options.
- 1st Month Free
- 25% off for life, bringing your monthly total down too $1.85 a month.

If you are interested, feel free to contact us at P1Networks (If live support is on feel free to contact us by that), as this is a custom plan. Make sure you reference this thread, or contact me at brandon@p1networks.net.

All The Best,
Brandon

Hello,

Glad to see you back Sander :),

I would be cautious jiahongqi1976, a $1/month hosting for a proxy, may see your account suspended for cpu/memory abuse rather quickly. Keep in mind you may be forced to upgrade rather quickly.

it is server,i need shared hosting only.

You wouldn't get shared hosting.
I wanted you to offer that on one of my dedicated servers where I only have proxies on, but never mind. I withdraw my offer.

Its good to be back LSComputers :wave:

eum , if you realy like to get your proxy hosted with no problem , then rase your budget
and you find a lot more then a 1$ for your request

then a small notice , proxy's start from 3$ for 250 mb space and 10GB traffic
so your request is just inposseble if you refuse the offers you get

for the rest , i wish you good luck then with finding a good host for that budget

Greets From The Crasher

Maybe you need to place that on other forums as well. I'm seeing that is little bit wrong place for the related requests. Perhaps digitalpoint?

Proxy hosting is'nt cheap. If you pay $1, the hoster has to pay $.65 to paypal fee and gets $.35 for himself.

If you are ready to pay $5, i can give you 3 month proxy hosting with 200mb space and 10gb b/w on server used for hosting my proxies.

Back