• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for work

Virtual

Experienced system administrator that has worked with Linux,FreeBSD,NetBSD,SunOS and other operating system.
Have experience with Virtuozzo,UML and have read about Xen and others.
Have experience with DirectAdmin,Plesk and cPanel.
Have experience with a lot of php scripts like invisionboard,phpBB,phpNUKE etc.
Have experience troubleshooting dns,mail,proxy and other type of servers.
Favourite system is Debian but I am open to anything.
Have owned a IRC/Webhosting for 4 years then I closed it off because I had some problems on which I can give further details on request.
Have worked at several VPS and Webhosting companies in the world consulting, in the live support section, troubleshooting, administrating servers, creating accounts, checking accounts etc.
I have no problem with a confidentiality agreement as I have signed them in the past.
I speak english at a very advanced level, romanian at a advanced level, italian at a medium level and french at a basic level.
Open to learning new stuff.
I am curently located in Italy and have a normal job that is very loose and I am online most of the day.
About the pay that would be discussed in private but mainly I want the employer to offer and I will accept or not, I don't like to price myself.
There are certainly many things I probably left out but on inquiry I will answer with no problem.

Please respond if you are serious and well intended, I have had several problems in the past which I would like to avoid.
You can contact me here, on PM, at Skype: virtualforever or at Yahoo: virtual.devil@yahoo.com !
Thank you very much!

V

Last edited:
I can, I have one about ready from when I was in England searching for a job in january allthough more or less its a resume the post :p
Yellowmc I will e-mail to your address and hosting-shack where can I sent your copy ?
Anybody else would want to hear more or have a resume or make an offer or whatever?

Virtual

Virtual,

The post is hardly a resume, it states nothing about past employers and nothing about qualifications, and there is no hint of your 2 referee’s.

But please do forward your resume to: richard@galaxy-solutions.net and I will get back to you shortly.

- Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

I guess I am still looking, haven't recieved any replys yet so I am still open to offers, thank you.

V

Back