• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Windows VPS

procode27

SPECS
512MB ~ 2GB OF RAM
6 ~ 15 HDD I don't need much HDD
1 ~ 2GHZ
FAIR INTERNET CONNECTION SHARED
Windows Server 2003 or 2008 64 or 32 bit

Budget Under $50

I Don't like the rubyringtechnologies.com
makes me Account Suspension - Torrent Illegal Software
Good Morning,

Your VPS account has been suspended due to torrent downloading of illegal software.

Windows Server 2003 - Corporate Edition.
Being a customer they dint give me a warning or chance and also i delete the seeds so nobody can upload, i just trying to explore how they making vps off course the network is fast download so i will test on it... anyway it doesn't matter now I'm looking for new host now.

Please Fast reply support ticket, rubyringtech make my ticket over almost 16hours waiting.

If you are considering doing business with a smaller hosting vendor, ensure that they have adequate power and connectivity capabilities.
There are many web hosts, but I would recommend you to deal with time-tested and trusted one.

Good Morning,

Please note the following before drawing your conclusions about us.

"Your VPS account has been suspended due to torrent downloading of illegal software."

As far as 16 hours, this customer is correct, there was a ticket that was 16 hours old, however what is not posted is the fact that this 16 hour old ticket was submitted about 1 hour before we suspended him for pirating software, and that it took the client that amount of time to resolve the pirating issues.

@procode27 while this is not our support/billing panel, I am assuming you are wishing to end services, please make sure you submit a cancellation request.

Thank you,

Anthony

Plus did you read the the terms of service if you didn't i bet the answer that you were suspended for illegal software is in there.

in this case, i am on @RubyRingTech and @JJW side.
if the host do not allow illegal stuff in the hosting, the host do have the rights to immediately suspend the account without prior notice in order to protect themself.

Hi,
We can offer you fully managed windows VPS and will not suspend your account immediately and as long as you will keep resolving the spam or DMCA complaints there will be no problem on our end ..

Managed Windows VPS W-1

40 GB RAID-10 Web Space
800 GB Bandwidth
384 MB Guaranteed Ram
1 GB Burstable Ram
Host Unlimited Domains
Free Daily Backups
100 MBPS Port
3 IP Addresses
Fully Managed With Control Panel
100% Uptime Guarantee
No Overselling Guarantee

Only $54.95/month

To order and customize: http://www.occeanic.com/vps.html (W-1)

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality.

Try to do a search via Google!

I can offer you the following Windows VPS:

Storage space: 10 GB
Bandwidth: 1 TB
RAM: 512 MB
IP Addresses: 2
CPU: 1 GHz
VPS Software: Parallels
Control Panel: Optional
Setup Fee:$9.95
Monthly Cost: $39.95
Non-oversold servers

http://www.ihubhost.net/windows.html

We will not suspend you, we will ask you kindly if you could remove the offending content first.

We look forward to doing business with you.

Are you still searching for a VPS?

De Host is proud the present its VPS plans. We are a VPS host that is specialized in game servers.

Mini VPS
Hard drive 25GB
Monthly Bandwidth 250GB
Dedicated Ram/Memory 256MB
Virtual Ram/Swap 4GB
1 IP adress
1@ 2.8Ghz CPU
100 MBPS line
Monthly Price $20

Basic VPS
Hard drive 50GB
Monthly Bandwidth 500GB
Dedicated Ram/Memory 512MB
Virtual Ram/Swap 4GB
1 IP adress
2@ 2.8Ghz CPU
100 MBPS line
Monthly Price $35

Maxi VPS
Hard drive 100GB
Monthly Bandwidth 1000GB
Dedicated Ram/Memory 1024MB
Virtual Ram/Swap 4GB
1 IP adress
4 @ 2.8Ghz
100 MBPS line
Monthly Price $60

Hi!
Many customers refuse the importance of reliable web host. Normally they choose cheap web hosting solutions to save some money. Everyone would like to have a cheap web hosting solution, but the question is are you ready to pay for downtime and server crashes. I think always consider the hosting reviews site, Press Releases, and Web hosting offer threads for reliable web hosting solution. When contacting web host directly is highly recommended. This is not only helps you to analyse web host but also helps you to negotiate easily for hosting discounts.

Back