• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for vps with a 7 day trial

weedfreak2012

looking for a good provider that offers vps for a cheap price and with a 7 day free trial to give me and my web designer time to setup my site heres the spec i would like name your price

linux or openbsd

20gig hardrive

atleast 500gb of bandwidth

php

mysql

cpanel with softlacious

mail

ftp access

irc access

ssh

root access

24/7 tech support

thanks for looking have a great weekend :)

i agree with ExpertWebHost, not much host will give u free trial for 7 days,
coz in these 7 days time, it is enough for a free user to send a lot spam until the IP get black listed.

so the best u can find is 30 days money back guarantee...

Hello jody,

Do you know how much memory you would require? We offer a 7 day moneyback guarantee, and our pricing is very competitive.

Hi,
I dont think so anyone will be willing to provide you free 7 days trial however we do offer VPS with 30days money back guarantee and currently running a promo of first 2 months at half a price you have a look at our fully managed VPS plans here: http://www.beemhost.com/vps/linuxvps.html

For promo kindly use the following coupon code: 2VPSOFF (only for limited time)

I doubt if it makes any sense giving the op a free trial .
He's had a month free with me already , and same with hostrail too(as per his post in the op's last thread . Use search , he's opened up many!)
And he doesn't seem to be interested in paying anything .

No offence , just for your information...

If I were yopu I would check web hosting offers and get in touch with providers. Perhaps some of the providers will agree to offer free trial to you.

He's had a month free with me already , and same with hostrail too(as per his post in the op's last thread . Use search , he's opened up many!)

That's good to know. I'm guessing he's just moving from host to host to get a free VPS.

I wonder why do you need 7 day free trial. What do you want to get from it? Can you please explain that for me little bit?
We have good VPS to offer for and can give you discount, but not free trial at all.

I just wanted to confirm this. He's also had a trial with us, maybe even two trials - i can't remember right now.

And can confirm that he doesn't seem to be interested in paying anything.

Why 7? I believe 1/2 day will be enough to understand if that VPS is good for you or not.

well how long will it take to install a forum guestbook banner rotater webcamphoto album design a flash banner setup security features and harden my account and also design a template for my forum design a 7or8 page websiteregister my domainame install ircd with services install jirc etc etc etc thats why i wanted to get a 7day trial for i can work on my site and have it up and running within the end of the trial i will pay im just looking at what choices i have thats all

I just wanted to confirm this. He's also had a trial with us, maybe even two trials - i can't remember right now.

And can confirm that he doesn't seem to be interested in paying anything.

it seems like wat i guess is correct.
he just scamming for free VPS

I have seen some hosts offered money back guarantee on their VPS hosting solutions - you can do a search and find some nice options.

Back