• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for this.....

2u2u

I have my own domain,looking for hosting whit cgi or asp,more than 10MB,no ads,have anyone know?

<<MOD EDIT>>
1. Spam and referral links are not allowed. You can not promote your own website here. And you're not allowed to post a URL where you get money or some type of compensation by referring others. It is however ok to post your website URL in your profile and/or in your signature.
<</MOD EDIT>>

www.doteasy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
How about using F2S for hosting and have MyDomain (or a similar service) redirect your domain to your site?

<<MOD EDIT>>
1. Spam and referral links are not allowed. You can not promote your own website here. And you're not allowed to post a URL where you get money or some type of compensation by referring others. It is however ok to post your website URL in your profile and/or in your signature.
<</MOD EDIT>>

Originally posted by 2u2u
I wanna a really free host,because I`m chinese,I havn`t VISA or MASTER card,:(
You don't have a credit card because you're Chinese? I don't believe that.
How'd you get your domain if you don't have a credit card?

Originally posted by itbusiness
4eit.com accepts payments by wire transfer, Demand Draft (Bankers cheque) etc., so a small payment to them won't be prob at all.

So do most other hosts. And itbusiness is one of 4eit.com's satisfied customers I assume? :rolleyes:

<<MOD NOTE:>>
Please PM the user next time and do not post on the boards, danke.
<</MOD NOTE>>

Hi 2u2u, Lexton really hasn't been in the FWP game lately.. but I'll give you the following for free..

- 10MB Webspace
- Yourdomain.com
- 5GB Data Transfer
- 10 POP3 Emails
- Cpanel 3
- MySQL, PHP, PHPMyWebADMIN

Just email tony@lexton.net if your interested.

Hey Lexton,

How about extending the free offer to me also :-0

I am Indian and I don't have a credit card and I too have domain name that needs hosting.

Surprising though it may sound, You can indeed get domains registered with many companies that offer payment by means other than credit cards - the good side effect of liberalisation of domain name registration biz by ICANN

I wanna a really free host,because I`m chinese,I havn`t VISA or MASTER card,:(

hey! I am a chinese too! I dun have a VISA or Master juz because I am still a kid! I will sure to get 1 when I have grown up! Why cant a chinese get a VISA or Master? BTW, which country are u from?

Originally posted by lexton
Hi 2u2u, Lexton really hasn't been in the FWP game lately.. but I'll give you the following for free..

- 10MB Webspace
- Yourdomain.com
- 5GB Data Transfer
- 10 POP3 Emails
- Cpanel 3
- MySQL, PHP, PHPMyWebADMIN

Just email tony@lexton.net if your interested.

COOL! :D

I`m not tell a lie,in China,there are many Registrars to help people to register domain name,my domain name is paid with cash.
but apply a credit card is very trouble,it must many many procedure to do,so I havn`t credit card.

and in China register a domain name is very cheap,price about $25/two years.

if anyone wanna register a new domain name,I think I can help you:)

my english is very bad,I hope you can understand what I say:eek:

Hehe.. I see. :)

Just to let you know, domains are even cheaper else where, some lower than $10/year (which means at least 5 bucks cheaper than your deal for two years).
http://www.gkg.net

Hi 2u2u,

If you come back to this board again, I would like to ask: where did you get the domain name? hichina.com or chinadns.com or ....

I didn't realize it is that cheap to get a domain there, although it's cheaper to get it in U.S. Less than $10.

Good luck for finding a good host.

ebird

I`m not tell a lie,in China,there are many Registrars to help people to register domain name,my domain name is paid with cash.
but apply a credit card is very trouble,it must many many procedure to do,so I havn`t credit card.

and in China register a domain name is very cheap,price about $25/two years.

if anyone wanna register a new domain name,I think I can help you:)

my english is very bad,I hope you can understand what I say:eek:

It will be really cheap if the $25 is in ren min pi and that means China money

Is this possible or are you joking?:confused:
If not we must find out. I wouldn't mind a Chinese domain. :p

Back