• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Staff

Tiger-Matt

Hi,

Im Matthew, Im the owner of MR Host UK, I would like to invite people to become a member of the MR Host UK team, this would be volantary work, but im sure we could sort you out something in return for you helping out.

The persitions available are:
- Sales - This will involve work in our sales department answering sales tickets and giving discounts

- Customer Support - This Gives you access to most of our customers accounts, however you will not have access to all features

- 2nd Level Customer Support - This gives you access to most things, customers will have to be forwarded to you, but you will also be monitoring Customer Support

- Server Managment - This will be a great help as my new job requires me to go on buisness quite alot, and therefore there will times when Im unable to manage my servers.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now you may be wondering, how do I apply,

Well just fill in this form below, and we will review your request

Name:
Email:
Messenger ID:
Possition Wanted:
Country
Working Hours (eg. 9AM-5PM) GMT:
Do you agree not to abuse any permisions given to you when becoming staff for MR Host UK (Yes = Agree , No = Disagree):

Why do you feel you would be right for the job:

Do you have knowlage of cPanel :
Any Knowledge of THT + WHMCS:
Any Knowledge of WHMreseller:
Any Knowledge of WHM:
Any Knowledge of Centos 5:

Any Other Knowledge please state:

----------------------------------------------

Please either post the form below or send it to me in a PM,

Thanks, your help is greatly appreciated!

MR Host UK

Back