• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Sponsor !!! For Ragnarok Server

No , i had a cd of the game(officially of course with the logo and trademark and all that) .
You could install it on your pc and play using the internet connected to your pc .
And it came with a reputed publication , so no question of it being a fake .

In the game You were to chose which role to play and then form a team along with other players with different roles online and fight with some creatures or something like that .
I never actually played it coz i didn't have a good enough internet connection then :)
Now even my phone's net connection is faster than that :lol:

Oh, I thought you meant by CD from Gravity themselves.

Well, back on topic. Since you are requesting something illegal to be hosted, I suggest you go to the Digital Point forums.

You might want to try out www.demonpower.com they have a VPS network for game developers, but I am not sure if you are a developer.

You could give it a try anyway, just sign up with them.

for my 4years in the mmo development servers, and websites, ragnarok is the most lowest burst on the ram, its depends on the internet speed.

128mb of ram is enough to handle 100 players. its depends on the files,
atleast 5gb or 10 i will clean up it every day if it needs.

i a sure you i just need a sponsor for 1-2 months because i don't have credit card, if 1-2 months its finish i will pay you by using western union. you can have my word, i just need sponsor to have more players of course they will see your site. i hope there is someone interested, i can do more MMORPG Games not only ragnarok,

you know if you can pay via western union , you should pay upfront .
I'm 100% sure you'll get lots of offers and the best part is that after 2 months or so , you even get to keep 100% of all donations .
No offense intended , but you must face it , free servers aren't something you'll find IMHO .

regards

Merry christmas chris :)
If i had enough of money , I'd definitely sponsor your server , but i don't think i am able enough yet...
Good luck though :D

Back