• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for someplace to host forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never_pay

I am looking for someplace to set up a forum.
I do not know at this point how much traffic I will get.
This is just something I am trying out.

I would use paid hosting but I feel I do not need all that is really offered.
I want to run Mybb. Have FTP access.
Space and bandwidth - I really only need enough space to install the forum software.
Bandwidth I am unsure of. The more the better obviously but perhaps starting off low would be fine for now. Maybe try 5-10GB/mo is sufficient to start ?

As for sub URL. I would like to have it as short as possible. Not a big deal but just putting it out there.

If anyone feels paid hosting would be better and know of something cheap, really cheap, then by all means PM me. I just dont want to pay for something right now that could end up not even panning out.

*Nothing on the forum will be illegal - No links to illegal files or otherwise will be admitted.

Thank You

Hello, Never_pay,

We can host your forum at Hostalope. You would have FTP access to upload your data and also e-mail accounts, etc. Here is my offer:

800 MB of disk space and 15 GB bandwidth
cPanel control panel (optional)
Direct Admin control panel (optional)
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP 5
FFmpeg, Image Magick, phpMyAdmin, webmail, customizable spam protection.
Unlimited domains/subdomains.
Up to 20 e-mail accounts and 10 databases.
Mailing lists available.

As you can see, we have a full list of features ready for you to use. If you would like us to provide you with a subdomain for the account, we are fully willing to do this; you would just need to provide us with a linkback to hostalope.com on your homepage. Also, be sure in your description to be detailed on don't just put the word "forum" when applying, your it will likely be detected as spam.

Please contact me if you have any questions: http://hostalope.com/contact.html

How bout starting small and growing?

Try our starter plan:
384MB Disk Space
3GB Bandwidth
cPanel w/ Fantastico and RvSiteSkins
1 Feature (MySQL database, ftp account, email, etc)
No ads or posting required

Interested? Sign Up

I can offer you
300MB Dedicated WebSpace
10GB Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP accounts,email accounts, subdomains, parked domains.
cPanel 11 latest
99% uptime

On my personal server ;)

Feel free to contact me on PM or marko[at]izlazak.com.hr :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back