• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for someone to run free cPanel hosting site.

GS-Dylan

Hello,

First off my name is Dylan and I'm looking for someone to run and promote a new brand I will be releasing. I will cover all costs of this site, I have the domain and I will provide a template. Applicants must meet the following requirements.

• 18+ (Preferred)
  • US/UK
  • Native English Speaking
  • cPanel/WHM Knowledge is required
  • Developing, promoting, managing a free webhost
    [*]Must have worked in free webhosting environment before
  • Excellent written skills
  • Available via IM
  • Professional Attitude.
  • Server Administration skills is a plus

I will be working alongside you in this venture but I need someone dedicated to this and only this. There is no initial payment but all profits of the company will be split 50/50 and you have to make no initial investment.Also I cannot stress enough the fact that I want someone who has worked in the free webhosting industry before! I've never done it and I want someone with experience.

To apply send an email to dylan [ at ] freshnode [ dot] com

You will, of course, have the proper paperwork for the guy your hiring to sign so the profits are 50/50 correct.

His site is fine, its just basic CSS that matches mine. And since I did not create CSS, just the colors on my site, its fine. I do not own rights to control the CSS portion of my design, its open to everyone. Also, since most of my site is just html/css with few images, I can't claim that it is my site.

Seeing as the OP still has not replied and he spent a good two hours after posting this (meaning he saw all these new posts) browsing around on the forum I'm guessing he has no intention of actually providing any kind of a legally binding agreement for the 50/50 partnership. I could be wrong of course, and if he wants to defend himself he is free to.

Seeing as the OP still has not replied and he spent a good two hours after posting this (meaning he saw all these new posts) browsing around on the forum I'm guessing he has no intention of actually providing any kind of a legally binding agreement for the 50/50 partnership. I could be wrong of course, and if he wants to defend himself he is free to.

I didn't see the posts I was on the forum correct checking this thread, incorrect. I have found a partner thanks to everyone who applied.

And about the template, like schmarvin said, it's similar but it's just mainly html/css which you can't really copyright.

Back