• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for some help

cnelson

hey guys, i guess this would be more of someone who would like to sponser me, because i don't think any free host's can supply what i need, well i'm not sure there might be some.

3-5 gb space
20-30 gb bandwith
cpanel with fantasico
domain hosting (i already own the domain)
unlimited features, subdomains, mysql, mail, etc..
FTP
No banner ads or anything like that, but i will give a text link back to the host on every page on the main site (and if i can somehow code, my image gallery to put the text link, i'll put it in there also.)
able to upload any file type. (not a warez site but for music, and i have tons of legal music from bands!)

you might be asking why i need so much space well the site i'm making is for music, and i already have bands that have signed up and have giving me music to feature on my site, also i'll be uploading lots of desktop wallpapers and the files can get pretty big and i have a lot of them, i'm also having a memebers section where users can upload desktop wallpapers/live photos/etc.. I can't tell you how the site is going to do, but i do already have most of it coded and ready to go. so if anyone can help me out, please post here or PM me. thank you. -cnelson. :)

Last edited:
Back