• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for some ethnic issue pictures...

Weirds

Weird Member
NLC
I am currently working on a research paper, and the topic is about relation and conflicts between Korean American and African American.

I want to find a picture that shows something related to that topic, but I tried google several times without success...

If anyone can provide me with help any pictures or suggest me a film (besides "Crash"), I will really appreciate.

Thank you very much.

Conflicts specifically between Korean Americans and African Americans? That is tough...

Not just conflicts in general, involving either ethnic group?. If so google "Rodney King".

Canuckkev said:
Conflicts specifically between Korean Americans and African Americans? That is tough...

Not just conflicts in general, involving either ethnic group?. If so google "Rodney King".

yea, sorry about it, I should make my thread more specific.
Yes, it should be about ethnic stuff such as SCLA, Latasha Harlin, Soon Ja Du, etc.

I tried googling rodney king, but couldn't find a suitable picture.
It would be great if there is something like a black person arguing with a Korean in a liquor store.

Back