• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for some cheap hosting..

ice_jetter77

Ok, 1st of all I live in Australia and am 14 yrs old. I don't wanna pay that much for hosting since my site is well.. u know.. :p this is what I need..

- 50 megs max (Probally need only 15 or so..)
- 2 GB's BW p/m
- FTP
- PHP, MySQL (I think thats wat it is.. I need that code to host a forum I mean..)
- Avaliable to Australia
- Support would be nice as I will probally need help installing the forum..
- $5 AU Max p/m (Thats about $2.50 - $3.00 US)

Thanks. :D

k hostcom.org can help here if u want really cheap.

only $2.00 USD you get:

150 mb
10 mysql db
5 email and ftp accounts
2 gb b/w
cpanel

one of the cheapest and fastest host.

Hello ice_jetter77,

This is Lee from Pyxis Host
50 megs max (Probally need only 15 or so..)
2 GB's BW p/m
5 FTP
5 PHP,
5 MySQL
$5 AU Max p/m (Thats about $2.50 - $3.00 US)

$3.00 per month there is no plan for this as it's not on my plan list but a custom plan, you go here you will get the features of the beginner plan (other than space). While we are not the cheapest you can count on us for being around for a long time.

We do not oversell our bandwidth, or do we make fake promises. We do have great support and if need be you can always upgrade your plan at any time. Noticing you are 14 years old you will need a parent to sign up for you and to send a statement to us that they were the ones to sign up. This is per the governing laws of the United States.

The following offer is not applicable to current promotions nor can it be combined with other offers or specials

Feel free to contact us via the live help on our page.

Thank you for considering us,
Lee Cupp
Owner, Pyxis Host

Last edited:
Back