• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for shoutcast server with Autodj

Miri

I am looking for a shoutcast server with autodj feature. I dont need to much, 50 listeners is enough and i want a rate of 24kbps . what can u offer me ??

I believe such offers and requests are rare on the forum. If you will not be albe to get something here I would recommend you check digital point as well

I do have shoutcast configured, but at the present time it lacks a tested autodj.

However I did find out an IRC bot that I use has a module that gives it dj capabilities for shoutcast including autodj, I will perform some tests using this and get back to you when I find out if it can be made to work or not.

Hi Miri, sorry about the delayed reply. Although these services are rare they are not unheard of! Check out our plans below!

Personal SHOUTCast Plan

• 128kbps Bitrate
  • 50 Slots
  • CentovaCast Admin Panel
  • 30,000MB Bandwidth Per Month
  • Just £5.00 Per Month
Detailed Specs
Order Now!

Premium SHOUTCast Plan

• 128kbps Bitrate
  • 100 Slots
  • 60,000MB Bandwidth Per Month
  • Just £9.00 Per Month
Detailed Specs
Order Now!

Ultimate SHOUTCast Plan
  • 128kbps Bitrate
  • 150 Slots
  • 80,000MB Bandwidth Per Month
  • Just £13.00 Per Month
Detailed Specs
Order Now!

SHOUTCast Addons
  • 24/7 Auto DJ Complete with FTP Access and 10GB of space for just £10 extra per month!

Just as a matter of interest, what is generally viewed as being the "best" shoutcast control panel?

Cheers
And mate it's CentovaCast, which we provide with each package. But it's not the cheapest of panels and still a bit buggy for what you pay.

Hosting Departments offers great specs for 8, Want to give us details and just see if we are willing to beat it?

Back