• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for PHP, CGI, PHP, "unmetered" bandwidth" and CHEAP!

Joseph89Digimon

Ok, this is what I need

-PHP, CGI, SSL
-Unmetered bandwidth (not one of those "pay per gigabyte deals")
-At least 100 megs of space
-My SQL (I only need 1 database, but would prefer the ability to get more)
-A cheap price. I would prefer a pay-per-year deal where you need to pay an amount per year, or at least $10 a month. As cheap as possible.

Last edited:
Try RCTHost.com
http://www.rcthost.com/features.htm

Originally posted by Joseph89Digimon
Ok, this is what I need

-PHP, CGI, ASP
-Unmetered bandwidth (not one of those "pay per gigabyte deals")
-At least 100 megs of space
-My SQL (I only need 1 database, but would prefer the ability to get more)
-A cheap price. I would prefer a pay-per-year deal where you need to pay an amount per year, or at least $10 a month. As cheap as possible.

<<please read the rules, he specifically asked for ASP and I think he has more that 1GB transfer in mind>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I know unlimited is asking an impossible thing. What would you suggest would be a good bandwidth amount for a fairly popular site?

I do not know if it is SSL or called SSH. It is whatever that thing is that includes part of a page in it. Maybe it is called ASP, I don't know.

I don't need a site for business things. Win2000hoster.com sounded good, but I'm confused. I am running this site, so I don't know if it'd be the right place for it, or which I sould get. Redhat or Win2000. It looks very good though. I do not know much about linux, I just want a normal host and transfer files via FTP. Would that still be the right host for me?

Solid host has no CGI. I don't know about enhanced host.

I was really set on Win2000, but I do not know if it would be right for my site, or which plan I should get.

If your going to use Win2000hosters, I suggest the Linux servers as they are generally more reliable and faster.

But I don't trust unlimited hosts, so this is your call.

Back