• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Partners....

ChangAdam

Hi,i want to start a business but i need people,i want to start a pay to post company in wich people will pay Us to post on their forum a specified ammount of posts/threads....i have the money for the desired domain but i didn't buy it yet because i am not sure if anyone would want to help me in this thing...i am looking for quality Posters,they will be getting 75% of the ammount of money wich the person paid for posting on he's forum.For Example: John B. wants us to post at he's forum xx posts and xx threads...h pays us $20 - when the poster will make the desired posts/threads (must be quality!) he will get 70% from $20 wich means he is going to get $15 (the other $5 will go for promoting our service)..every poster will have as much forums to post on as he want's (he can have 1 at a time or even 1000 if he wants.)....if anyone interested PM Me or post here your MSN and Email....

NOTICE: We will be accepting E-Gold and StormPay ONLY!.

I might want to be a partner, if you exsplain to me what a pay-to-post companey is:rolleyes2:

I'd do it if you accepted paypal.

@Garfield look at it this way.

People like to start forums all the time and they need something to jumpstart their community. They pay for other people to make some quality posts and threads.

If you would like to see an example company look here: www.forumboosting.com

There are actually lots of these companies out there, some hire people very readily, others have a few "professional" writers. But eitherway its a new quickly growing companie fad.

Just remember guys , you only get 0.10$ per post on most forums so make your decisions accordingly. Working alone is better than sharing profit ( which seems to be practically none).

Regards

deathdemon321 said:
I'd do it if you accepted paypal.

@Garfield look at it this way.

People like to start forums all the time and they need something to jumpstart their community. They pay for other people to make some quality posts and threads.

If you would like to see an example company look here: www.forumboosting.com

Sorry,we won't be accepting PayPal (yet) because it is not (yet) allowed in my country (Poland).

3 more people needed...later i will recruit 5 more.

Last edited:
You have to accept Paypal, or you are blocking out most of the United States. Nobody uses E-Gold and StormPay over here.

alley said:
You have to accept Paypal, or you are blocking out most of the United States. Nobody uses E-Gold and StormPay over here.

Not true! I preffer Egold, then PayPal, and I think its more reliable... BTW I can be a poster, if you can send payments via egold ;)

Leriss said:
Sorry,we won't be accepting PayPal (yet) because it is not (yet) allowed in my country (Poland).

3 more people needed...later i will recruit 5 more.

Darn, only use paypal myself :cry2:

Also to those that applied, making QUALITY posts is not always easy, especially in empty forums, where the administrater doesn't even talk, and the topic is the benefits of fruit and vegitable Juices.....

You also need to be very careful who you hire. Some that I have seen, copy content from other forums and paste it in their alotted forum. Could find yourself in quite a bit of trouble if you don't carefully screen those you hire.

Jan said:
You also need to be very careful who you hire. Some that I have seen, copy content from other forums and paste it in their alotted forum. Could find yourself in quite a bit of trouble if you don't carefully screen those you hire.

Agreed but shouldn't you be careful who you hire no matter what kind of business you are doing?

stuffradio said:
Agreed but shouldn't you be careful who you hire no matter what kind of business you are doing?
Of course, but other businesses aren't under discussion here :S

Back