• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for partner to help run company

YourData1st

In my full time I run a computer consulting business and in my spare time I offer website hosting. I'm looking for someone to manage the website hosting aspect of my business. There is no investment required unless you come up with something you want to implement yourself because everything is pretty much already set up and running.

I'm looking specifically for someone who can market and manage, basically bring in customers, keep them happy, and implement strategy. I will handle support, maintenance and the backend off things.

I am not looking for someone unreliable, or interested in a short term venture.

Income would be based on commission and profit starts with the first paid customer.

This should be a great opportunity for someone looking for long term reward.

You might as well say looking for an employee. But you mean we just have to find clients for you and manage the homepage, and nothing else?

an employee needs to be managed and told what to do, they work for a company, not with it. I'm looking for someone with creative strategy and drive willing to grow and manage a department.

The person can be more involved if they wish, I'm just setting the a basis of what to expect. If the person wants to do support and not mange a homepage then that's how it could be.

Back