• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for hostings...

allanh

Bankai
NLC
hi, I am looking for webhosting (paid), basically, I ask for quite a lot for my budget, but if any one just HAPPENS to be able to offer these, then I have a good chance of signing up....

40gig bandwidth
3 gigabyte space
MySql
PHP
multiple subdomains
multiple ftp accounts
multiple domains
full cgi support
custom error pages

and my budget is around 10 dollars per month...

If you are not offering, please don't reply. thanks

You're asking for too much for too little. You have to either cut down your requirements, or increase your budget.

I know, Chicken. I guess I was too spoiled by hostingextreme.com's free promo accounts.

Anyway, I am just testing out my luck here.;)

Maybe you should state the maximum monthly price you'd like to pay, and make a request for as much transfer and space that you can get. You could leave off the 40gig bandwidth & 3 gigabyte space (as that's a bit over the top), but at least you would get an idea of what type of offers wold be available. This forum, as well as WHT Requests would give you the basic idea, and give you some to choose from.

We offer this:

$30/month or $320/year

Free Setup
5GB server storage
50GB Bandwidth
Unlimited POP Email accounts
Unlimited Subdomain
Web Based Control panel
Web Based Mail (Squirrel Mail)
Unlimited E-mail Alias
Unlimited E-mail Forwarding
Unlimited autoresponders