• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for hosting

If you are looking for a stable shared hosting provider, one option to consider is AllWebHost.com, AWH is renowned for its reliability and consistent performance. They have a strong uptime track record and utilize advanced technologies like SSD storage, and SuperCacher to ensure optimal website speed and stability.

Unlimited Web Hosting For Linux & Windows

WEB HOSTING - $2 / month

Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Domain Hosting
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases

If Have any Questions?
Contact us (800)-230-5651

I'm looking for a host that can host my video site, it'll be using a youtube clone script so I will need everything that it requires to run.

Space: As much as possible
Bandwidth: Probably the most important, needs to be at least 50gb but more is best
cPanel
Fantastico - not really needed but it's there just incase
Unlimited features, mysql, email, ftp etc
FFmpeg
latest PHP is a must
Budget: no more than $12 - payable via PayPal

I think that's pretty much everything that's needed as most hostings come with pretty much I need anyway.

I don't expect the site to be huge, but hey, how knows.
Sure, I can help you with that! When looking for hosting, there are a few factors you should consider. Here are some key points to keep in mind:

1. Reliability and uptime: Look for hosting providers that guarantee high uptime percentages, ideally 99.9% or higher. This helps ensure that your website remains accessible to visitors.
  2. Speed and performance: A fast-loading website is crucial for a positive user experience. Consider hosting providers that offer solid-state drives (SSDs), content delivery networks (CDNs), and optimized server configurations.
  3. Scalability: If you anticipate your website growing in the future, choose a hosting provider that offers scalable hosting plans. This allows you to easily upgrade resources as your website traffic increases.
  4. Support: Check if the hosting provider offers reliable customer support, preferably 24/7. Look for options such as live chat, email, or phone support to assist you with any technical issues or questions that may arise.
  5. Security: Hosting providers should have robust security measures in place to protect your website from potential threats. Features like regular backups, SSL certificates, and malware scanning can help ensure the safety of your site.
  6. Pricing: Consider your budget and compare prices between different hosting providers. Be sure to factor in the features and resources offered to determine the best value for your needs.
Some popular hosting providers you may want to consider include Bluehost, SiteGround, HostGator, and DreamHost. It's important to research different providers and read reviews to find the one that best suits your specific requirements.

i am looking to enter into the correct niche

Affiliate marketing v MLM - Insert Logo Here (givevaluefirst.com)

M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services start at an affordable cost. We provide shared, dedicated, VPS, and reseller hosting. Our web hosting plans include multiple services and tools like a control panel, disc space, bandwidth, 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Back