• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for hosting with domain registration that accept e-gold.

We accept E-gold payment for all of our product, like hosting, domain, and SSL Certificates. You could possibly have a try.

We accept e-gold. We charge 1$ per 1GB of space and 2$ per 10GB of bandwidth per month. You can set yourself a custom plan with that pricing scheme. As for a domain...domain prices vary greatly depending on what you're after. But I'll say 8.50$ for 1 year domain registration.

We accept e-gold. We charge 1$ per 1GB of space and 2$ per 10GB of bandwidth per month. You can set yourself a custom plan with that pricing scheme. As for a domain...domain prices vary greatly depending on what you're after. But I'll say 8.50$ for 1 year domain registration.
the link under your signature not works

the link under your signature not works
Sorry that it took so long to get back to you, anyone else getting it where only a few email come in from FWS? I'm getting very few of them, so I'm havign to check every forum manually now.

Anyways, yes our site is down for most of this month as we undergo a shift from the WHP datacenter to the Equinox datacenter in Chicago. I thought at the same time it would be a good time to make a redesign and a new billing system while I wait for the move. The move still has another 5 days to go when I called for an estimate this morning. Also i took it down because I didn't want any more signups then what I manually brought in. We have very limited space right now because only a few of the new servers are up and running.

Perhaps you shouldn't offer hosting until it is back up ;) Especially your dedicated servers. I noticed a few days back it was down, but figured it was an outage somewhere. I had meant to check it later in that day but forgot until now.

Perhaps you shouldn't offer hosting until it is back up ;) Especially your dedicated servers. I noticed a few days back it was down, but figured it was an outage somewhere. I had meant to check it later in that day but forgot until now.
We already have 13 of our Dual Opteron servers in Equinox now. Its not really a problem for such a small account.

Oh and so you know, its $8.80 for a domain on our new billing system.

Back