• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for host with these requirements

saikosys

For a small site for our basketball team I need this:

- No adds
- >10 MB space
- Php4
- 100 mb traffic
- ftp upload
- host with.com/.net/.org/.nl domainname
- no traffic region restrictions (like some host don't allow asian traffic)

Surely I am not asking for something impossible am I? :p

Too bad 4nik is down it seemed the perfect webhost for this one..

Last edited:
really? I heared some ppl complaining here it's unreliable and stuff.. well I'll try that one.. or maybe sk0rpion hosting when it's available ;)

host with.com/.net/.org/.nl domainname
.nl could be a problem. When I wanted to point my .nl to my US server they had to use some whacky trick to get it to work. I think what they basicly did was use their nameservers and then point it to my server via them.

Originally posted by Tazzman
.nl could be a problem. When I wanted to point my .nl to my US server they had to use some whacky trick to get it to work. I think what they basicly did was use their nameservers and then point it to my server via them.

I think he/she meant the domain of the host have a .com, .net, etc.

Originally posted by saikosys
really? I heared some ppl complaining here it's unreliable and stuff.. well I'll try that one.. or maybe sk0rpion hosting when it's available ;)

Yeah, I tried visiting a Portland hosted website (I forget the URL), and it was very slow loading. Man, you'd think that with their puny 100 mb monthly data transfer stipulation they'd at least be lightning fast.

Back