• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Host That Allows Image Hosting Site

xtremexx

Hi, I plan on making and image hosting website, therefore i would like to ask whether there is any free hosting available that allows this?

Most hosts will not allow this. If you would like something like that try buying a vps or dedicated server. Or you may be lucky to get a paid shared host... otherwise your chances are slim!

Most hosts will not allow this. If you would like something like that try buying a vps or dedicated server. Or you may be lucky to get a paid shared host... otherwise your chances are slim!

I allow it. There is no consequence to a small site. And paid hosts definitely allow this, don't know where you're getting your facts buddy.

He means an image host like photobucket, not a gallery. And small site or not, there can be bad things uploaded...

I allow it. There is no consequence to a small site. And paid hosts definitely allow this, don't know where you're getting your facts buddy.

Most places don't allow imagehosting. I'm not sure you're understanding exactly what it is he is wanting to do.

You wanted to run a gaming site a few months ago, yet never followed up on that request. You also wanted hosting for your "business" that you never followed up on either. Now you are doing another project, are you not going to follow up on this either?

Back