• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for host, MY budget is $50 annually

armanim

i am looking for a good reliable and fast hosting include these features,
ftp accounts
500 mb webspace
5 gb monthly bandwidth
POP3 email Accounts
99% up time
ASP support

:mad:

I'm sorry to say armanim that Windows hosts are generally alot more expensive then that.

If you want a discount host, try PHP. Better language all around and almost all hosts support it. 50 dollars per year could get you alot more if you don't need ASP.

Good luck :D

is it hard to find windows hosting for that price?
anyone has any idea?
please........................help me:(

Well heres how it works armanim.

Windows costs so much more because...

1) Patching the system constantly is time for system administrators. They don't work for free so thats extra money.

2) Windows requires more hardware to run at the same speed of other operating systems. Such as FreeBSD or Linux.

3) A Windows license could cost 300+ for Web edition, 600+ for Standard edition, or 2000+ for Enterprise edition. (Windows Server 2003)

All these factors increase costs a good bit. Sorry armanim. :(

That's not a windows server

The link that Jan posted looks ok to me, prices are within your budget, mabye try and find out a little more about them, or send them a couple of emails.

Last edited:
Back