• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for help

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
Currently, I am the only person working at Cross Industries. So, I need more people to help with Glacier Host. I am in need of sales reps and a few people to help with tickets.

Sales representatives:
- 30% commission, after sales improve, you will also get a salary that will be based on your achievements
- You must be able to meet a monthly quota
- Maintaining superior customer service is a must. I will only be accepting US citizens at this time.
- Must be available during the week (I don't require weekends as Cross Industries is closed on the weekends)

Support Operators:
- Only level 1 operators are needed
- Must be knowledgeable of cPanel and WHMCS
- Can work any time
- Needing 3-5 support operators
- Unfortunately, this is a trial and no pay will be presented at this time. But, if you perform well and provide excellent customer service, you will be given a paid position within the next few months

**I don't need level 2 operators at this time (which will be the paid position).

If you are interested, please let me know. Post here or send me a PM.

I would suggest not to close Cross Industries in the weekend too as you would not be able to provide 24/7 support to the customers... I feel that it is very important...

I would suggest not to close Cross Industries in the weekend too as you would not be able to provide 24/7 support to the customers... I feel that it is very important...

Why would I provide support on the weekend when I don't even offer services on the weekend? That makes no sense. Also, the support operators would be available on the weekends. As the support operators would be for Glacier Host. You do realize that Cross Industries, LLC is my company and Glacier Host is just a branch of it, correct?

I can help, pm me

The amount of times you've been banned here, I'm not sure if it'd even be beneficial to gain your help, lol.

hey marvin :) you silly you didint contacted me.. PM mo LOL or email me here ate_vi24@yahoo.com

I replied to your PM. No, I cannot hire outside the United States at this time.

Back