• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for graphics help

mattsoftnet

I need some help with graphics. I'm a programmer, not too good at graphics. I have 2 non-profit websites that need a few things. the first one is pretty simple.

schematicsforfree.com - I send dvd's to people who make a donation to the site. I would like just simple dvd covers. I would like them to say something like "SchematicsForFree.com disk 1" then also disk 2 and 3 in the same design for the different dvd's that get sent in the package. an electronics theme might be neat.

jacobsburgstatepark.com - my favorite local park doesn't have much useful information online and no obvious main site. this is a community project I'm doing. I tried to find someone local to do a layout for it but can't find anyone who would do it for free as a donation. if anyone could help me out with this, I would love to get the site going this spring. it's a park with a lot of woods and hiking trails for people, bikes, horses...

first one, a set of dvd covers. second, a layout for the jacobsburg state park website. any help would be great. if needed, and if the graphics are good worth it, I might be able to pay for the graphics, but preferably free.

I'm not the best Graphic Designer, but I have to say I have some experience/skills. If you want more details, etc. PM. me :)

i added u to aim and would love to help im also doing a nonprofit website for our local teen center being i go there allot i added u to aim and also maybe could help with the cd cover :D im not much of a coder but more with design and how things look :D so i think this would work out great :D

im getting pretty good at flash :D so ya :D

ablaye YES he wants people to design him free graphics for a NON profit organization that ovisly is for a good cause people who are good at web design LIKE ME are willing to help because where not stuck up losers

oh and u cant be a jurk till u have over 100 posts ^^

if you willing to help me out with a script. if your PHP GURU i might be able to help you out witheverything you ask.

i have 5yrs of graphic design experience i don't create like million dollar site but i get things rolling.

veggie1232 said:
ablaye YES he wants people to design him free graphics for a NON profit organization that ovisly is for a good cause people who are good at web design LIKE ME are willing to help because where not stuck up losers

lol, agree there. haha

veggie1232 said:

aw.. I can't be a jurk yet.. and I'm so good at it too :cry2:

can anyone do the SchematicsForFree.com dvd covers for me please? it's a pretty simple graphic. might take a pro 10 minutes if they take their time.

Back