• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for geeks

Darko

I have started a Tech blog, www.techachino.com.

The blog covers a wide variety of topics and tutorials and will offer some simple services. I also have a future plan of launching a monthly tech zine. At this time, i'm looking to find someone who would like to join with me in building up the website as co-Admins.
What i'm looking for is geeks, people who get a buzz when they words linux, servers, apache, google, c++, mysql, cpanel......
If you're that guy the all his friends come to him for there tech problems, then you're the perfect partner, contact me now...

Regards
Darko

Unfortunately no, i'm not paying anything at the moment, as you might notice from the website, i'm placing an ad for the hosting company to try and support the website.

damn, i can't believe that there isn't any geeks out there who would be interested in working for the fun of the game. i though i'ld find lots of people interested i this on FWS

Great, pm guys and we'll talk, i'm looking for people who would join me in maintinng the website, with articles, services and things like that

I could have helped but right now I'm busy with my own blog (brainfeedlabs.com). lol Or else I would have. Plus no one really wants to do it for free. Give them atleast something. Like free hosting.

Back