• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for FreeHosting123 Invitation

Zonoid

In Desperate Need of a Free Host

CHANGED SEE REPLY - I am currently using a webhost that is constantly being hit with DDOS attacks, bringing my website down every time. Although I could normally switch hosts, my website requires PHP and MySQL. I couldn't find another host offering free PHP and MySQL that also didn't have any ads. After hearing about FreeHosting123.com, I realize that my problems are probably over! If you would be willing to invite me, I would be forever greatful. You can email the invitation to <removed> . In exchange for the invitation, I would be willing to give four Gmail invites if you'd like. Thanks in advanced to anyone who can help out! - CHANGED SEE REPLY

Last edited:
I would also be willing to use another free host assuming they have the following features:

No Ads
PHP
MySQL
Two gigabytes of bandwith or higher per month
More than 30 megabytes of storage space

You can see my current website at http://www.zonoid.com/ (that site may or may not work because the host I have right now is very iffy). In any case, I would like to get a new hosting service as quickly as possible, so if you would be willing to host me, please reply to this thread. Thank you!

Last edited:
Zonoid said:
I would also be willing to use another free host assuming they have the following features:

No Ads
PHP
MySQL
Two gigabytes of bandwith or higher per month
More than 30 megabytes of storage space

You can see my current website at http://www.zonoid.com/ (that site may or may not work because the host I have right now is very iffy). In any case, I would like to get a new hosting service as quickly as possible, so if you would be willing to host me, please reply to this thread. Thank you!

If you don't mind ads every once in a while, I can give you everything you need in a webhost, 75 megs space, 2 gigs bandwidth with ftp/mysql/php.

visit the link in my signature.

I would prefer to have no ads, but if I don't get any other offers, I'll consider it.

Last edited:
The domain is simply a Go Daddy parking page - unless that's your host it's not that that's a problem!!!

If you can even make small payments we can consider you but the site content isn't available to see, can you shed any light on that?

The GoDaddy parking page is alternating with the actual website since I just changed the nameservers. The page I'm forwarding to is located at, http://hosting.netcessor.net/kfkm09/

The concept of the website is this: Anyone who goes to Zonoid.com can update a large image on the front page. Everything must be G-Rated, so if I see that someone has uploaded an innapropriate image, I will take it down immediately. It's almost a form of entertainment. Visitors can go to see what others are uploading, (a picture of a bag of chips, a photo of themselves, an ad, etc...), or visitors can change the image. There is also a message board where we occasionally run contests, and where you can chat about pictures you've seen.

How much would I need to pay? I would prefer a one time fee, but it would have to be very, very inexpensive.

I think I just found an incredible free host, so I'm trying it out. I'll tell you how it goes. Globalweb.com.ru is the host.

Edit: As quickly as I said that, I found they require banner ads. Oh well :).

Last edited:
I can offer you your requirements free, only thing being you will have to put the google ads. You can check yout packages at smokyhosts.com . Do PM me if you are intrested.

Back