• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Free Internet Speed Accelerator

even if you get one, it is a scam. there is no such thing. really, you cant boost your internet unless you get dsl/cable

aggiedude said:
The only thing I could suggest is Proxyconn Web Accelerator. I used it for a bit. www.proxyconn.com but way more worth it to upgrade to DSL/Cable/Wireless
The thead starter asked for free. He stated it in the Thread TITLE and in the main post. That is a 7 day free trial.

although this isnt a program, you could try http://www.loband.org/loband/main which removes all images. What country are you from, and how much are you paying for Dial-up right now?

(unless of course, you are using broadband already, you could then use google accellorator)

robert allen said:
The thead starter asked for free. He stated it in the Thread TITLE and in the main post. That is a 7 day free trial.

Sorry it was late...I meant to say that I dont know much about free but I know that this one is somewhat good.

aggiedude said:
The only thing I could suggest is Proxyconn Web Accelerator. I used it for a bit. www.proxyconn.com but way more worth it to upgrade to DSL/Cable/Wireless

proxyconn only does the same thing as earthlink accelerator and aol and netzero crap they screw up the pictures. try tzb connection booster. they change ur registry and makes it faster.

Back