• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for free hosting for a Game Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyUchiha

Hi I am looking for a free host that can offer me 100MB or more of webspace, 5 or more MySQL databases, FTP Access, PHP, instant activation would be nice but not necessary, no ads, and no posting. I am willing to have a banner on my website on every page but I don't like ads because they are annoying and I don't have time to post.

Here is what we can offer you, of course you can request more databases etc, whenever you want. I see you wish not to post, there for you will be required to put a Powered By/Hosted By: NWH Networks on EVERY page.

Testimonial's
More Plans

www.nwhnetworks.com/forums
nwhSmall
Post Required - 10 (10monthly)
500MB Space
5GB Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: 5 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
Email accounts: 5 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
Subdomains: 10 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
MySQL Databases: 10 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
1 Addon/Parked Domain (Upgradeable By Requesting)
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
Ad-Free
Ruby On Rails
cPanel 11 w/x3 theme.
Fantastico De Luxe
RvSkins​

I don't have time to post.
NWH, while I can see you've addressed this point, it is still better to edit the plan you are doing for him:

Text-link required on all pages
500MB Space
5GB Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: 5 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
Email accounts: 5 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
Subdomains: 10 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
MySQL Databases: 10 (Upgradeable By Requesting)
1 Addon/Parked Domain (Upgradeable By Requesting)
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
Ad-Free
Ruby On Rails
cPanel 11 w/x3 theme.
Fantastico De Luxe
RvSkins
This is not a forum to advertise your standard plans, it's here to address the needs of the requester.

Is this correct for his unique plan, or are those "Upgradeable" things require extra posting?

If you want to upgrade your plan all you must do is request them. Simple as that. You go to the upgrade forum and you request what you want, but we do ask you to use the upgrade template for extra features.

Also yes, I know I mention the no posting, but I put in the posting incase you didn't want to do the linkbacks to NWH.

Your know for spamming with your copy and paste ads NWH , why not just offer what the OP requested?

What type of 'game' site MikeyUchiha? Online flash, networked... ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back