• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for free host with these specifications:

Jerlene

I'm looking for FREE hosting with minimum these specifications:
Minimum 5 MB webspace
Minimum 10 GB monthly bandwidth (maybe less)
PHP, mySQL, cURL, allowed fopen() of urls
It will be good (but not required) if it has: CGI, Perl, Cron
With small or no downtime, medium speed servers (super fast will be better :D) and some other stuff.

cURL and fopen are the most important requipments for me because other hosts cover the other requipments and I need these.

Can somebody help me?

What are you going to be using the space for? From your request, I assume a proxy?

If it's a proxy, why would he need so much storage?

If you can explain to me why you need so much space, I may be able to provide it for you. I think it's always better to start small and work up later - when the site gets more successful.

Also, I assume you have no objection to ads. Mine are client placed, of non-intrusive design, and customizable.

I don't believe it! Only 5 Mb. I thought for sure that must be a typo. There is absolutely no trouble providing that, and the bandwidth you need.

I think my ads can be customized nicely to fit beside or beneath an address bar.

Same question Jerlene the low space and high bandwidth raises a question of what it would be used for, along with the function requirements.
Can you give more info for these specifics, thanks.

well, i can provide you with reliable, non-oversold hosting for free with no ads at all but it'll only be enough for a small personal website.

Free Hosting Plan Features:
10 MB of REAL Diskspace
100 MB of REAL Bandwidth
NO FILE SIZE LIMITATIONS!
Control Panel : cPanel
Server : Linux
Apache : 1.3.37 (Unix)
Scripting :
- PERL 5.8.7
- PHP 5.2.3
- MySQL 4.1.22
Installer : Fantastico De Luxe
Addon Domains : 9999
Addon Subdomains : 9999
FTP Accounts : 2 (to prevent abuse and to uphold the no-account-sharing policy)
Email Accounts : 9999
MySQL Databases : 9999

Your Subdomain will be xxx.HostByte.us but you can addon domains later on in your cPanel account.

This is absolutely free with no payment or ads at all. We do appreciate if you leave a backlink to our site www.HostByte.us though.

Back