• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for free gameservers

[MC]

Hello, I'm Marijan from Gaming-Plus community which is in a need of call of duty gaming servers. We aren't possible to finance the game servers so we are looking for some kind person who could sponsor/finance our servers.
We prefer servers location in Europe but other locations are good aswell.

If you are interested or need any more informations. Please, don't hesitate to ask here or on PM.

Greetings, Marijan.

I can do advertising in every news post, on every page and forums. Advertising on game servers, etc. We can make other deals too...

Greetings, Marijan.

[MC];1080207 said:
I can do advertising in every news post, on every page and forums. Advertising on game servers, etc. We can make other deals too...

Greetings, Marijan.

Could I get all donations as well? And what do you need?
Windows or Linux VPS?

Yes, you could get donations aswell if we get them. And i hopefully hope that we will...

VPS is not needed, i prefer Europe as location for game servers and that they are fixed (so ppl with cracked games can enter) if possible.
But if you're willing to host a VPS, then Windows is my option.

[MC];1080560 said:
Yes, you could get donations aswell if we get them. And i hopefully hope that we will...

VPS is not needed, i prefer Europe as location for game servers and that they are fixed (so ppl with cracked games can enter) if possible.
But if you're willing to host a VPS, then Windows is my option.

Most European countries do not allow warez or illegal content. You would need "Off-shore" hosting/gaming servers which aren't free or cheap.

As in the Croatian law. There are rules about illegal software as warez, etc. But it's not full.. So it doesn't really "exist". Our system in the country is very dump, we brake rules when we want and the "head" people are corrupted...

Let's get back to topic. I know that the prices aren't very cheap, and that's the reason i'm looking for a sponsor.

Greetings, Marijan.

Last edited:
Looking for a webhosting sponsor!

Hello there!:welcome:

I'm Tom a Co-Leader of FlySight Clan we are a queste new by that name but we are geting forward daily!
We are a 5man Counter-Strike:Source team located in Finland Eu. We have been together now for about 6 months and we have attended few small LAN partys and won 2 and came third on 1, so now we have decided to attend to Assembly big Lan turnament here in Finland. But thats not why i'm writing this, I'm writing this because we are in a desperate need of a website wich we dont have. So now we are wanting a website template some good that is nice for gaming website and a small webhosting some 2gb webspace and 2 Domains well 1 will do good also but 2 is a + :D. What can we offer to you for it? Well we are having now 1 CS:S public server but we are going to have 1 more in like this week so we could put your banners on that servers Enter Screen so everyone who join must see you also on server name your name as a "BRAND" is possible to be done!! Also we could add your banners on website main site as MAIN sponsor and on forums.

And when we turn 18 we could possibly start paying you a small amount for all this but for now we are looking for it as a sponsorship!<--

So if you would be interested pls contact me at:
Email: eva.valtonen@kolumbus.fiSteam:pikkuKettuli
Or on this forum i will be checking ti twise a day!

Best regards
Tom Pettersson Flysight Admin Team!

To the OP, please contact me at info at finitemedia.com I have been looking into offering gameservers for some time.

Cheers,

Back