• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Free Forum That Allows Adult Content

Arnold69

Hello all. I am looking for a free forum host that ALLOWS adult content. By adult, I mean LINKS to pictures hosted offsite (nothing hosted on server), a bit of swearing, and general adult/sexual discussion.

Invisonfree does not allow adult discussion. 99% of the free forum hosts that I've seen do not allow that. Why? Because they all are supported by Google Ads. And Google Ads does not allow that, so neither do they.

My requirements:
Free
Ads OK (unless too obtrusive)
Adult discussion and links to offsite adult images
easy backups

Nice to have, but not necessary:
subdomain
ability to point your own domain name to forum
IP logging of visitors (not just posters)
Good amount of space for forum
a host that has been around for a while and can be trusted to be around for a while

If anyone has any suggestions, please, PLEASE share them.

Thank you.

I would suggest:

Checking out VBullliton, but if you wan't a Free? Then I'm afraid no-off site to adult content allowed! I would suggest, not doing one with adult content in-case a child comes to your forum, and click's on any of your link's. IF YOU DID! MAKE! A ADULT ALLOWED CONTENT SITE.. Or whatever..

abc123ben said:
I would suggest:

Checking out VBullliton, but if you wan't a Free? Then I'm afraid no-off site to adult content allowed! I would suggest, not doing one with adult content in-case a child comes to your forum, and click's on any of your link's. IF YOU DID! MAKE! A ADULT ALLOWED CONTENT SITE.. Or whatever..
Thank you for your advice.

I would be willing to pay $4.00 per month for a vbulletin host that allows adult content and I would be willing to have a 468x80 banner at the bottom of the board.

Remember that this would be an adult forum.

Hi, so for $4 a month why don't you buy some hosting space and domain name and upload a forum like phpbb yourself, no ads no worries?
or ipb

EDIT
Oh I see, $69 for ipb for download? Why is it not free anymore? I go onto 2 forums with ipb and all they have is trouble with it!
I have never had any prbs with phpbb and will stick with it I think...lol

Last edited:
dunno said:
Hi, so for $4 a month why don't you buy some hosting space and domain name and upload a forum like phpbb yourself, no ads no worries?
or ipb
I don't know how to properly download and then upload.
Thats why I want one that is already set-up.
Oh and phpbb is not a very good software btw.

I like vbulletin and mybulletinboard.

Last edited:
Oh I see,
Just curious, why do you not like phpbb? it has had various attacks lately but it is the most popular around for a reason. I must admit never tried vbullitin but have tried ipb,ikon,yabb and no match for phpbb with all the mods you can addon.
Anyway, I am detracting you and your thread from its original question.
Sorry I couldn't help

dunno said:
Oh I see,
Just curious, why do you not like phpbb? it has had various attacks lately but it is the most popular around for a reason. I must admit never tried vbullitin but have tried ipb,ikon,yabb and no match for phpbb with all the mods you can addon.
Anyway, I am detracting you and your thread from its original question.
Sorry I couldn't help
I've used phpbb and it didn't have many skin modifications but it was on a free host, so that might be the reason.
I have used ipb on free host tho and it still had many modifications.
Oh, and thanks for trying to help.

I think you may be impressed if you goto the phpbb site and look at how many templates there are..
To be honest and i don't know if this will help. I think most hosting companies now include a forum with there hosting so you basically click a button and it installs.
It maybe a good idea if you asked the question in the right forum here that you want a host who would install your forum for you, register a domain name and all the rest.
See what feedback you get, you don't have to accept any of the offers but looking at this forum for the past few days, I think you may be suprised how many folk will set it all up, no fee, and how cheap it is. Just check before you submit to any offers that the hosting company has no bad references to it's name.
You may get good answers on this thread and the hosting thread???

dunno said:
I think you may be impressed if you goto the phpbb site and look at how many templates there are..
To be honest and i don't know if this will help. I think most hosting companies now include a forum with there hosting so you basically click a button and it installs.
It maybe a good idea if you asked the question in the right forum here that you want a host who would install your forum for you, register a domain name and all the rest.
See what feedback you get, you don't have to accept any of the offers but looking at this forum for the past few days, I think you may be suprised how many folk will set it all up, no fee, and how cheap it is. Just check before you submit to any offers that the hosting company has no bad references to it's name.
You may get good answers on this thread and the hosting thread???
Thanks for the advice. :)

IPB and vB definately have the best skins and overall look. But those two also cost money. phpBB is good because there are tons of mods and they are easy to install. All of them are good for different things.

I have the last release of IPB when it was free, 1.3.1 Final. If anyone is interested in it, I can give it to you free. Just send me a PM.

I'll do it, PM me. I will offer IPB 2.0.3 or 2.0.4, the host will not be me but a friend of mine. If you have already found a hold, PM me and I will offer you IPB 2.0.3 or 2.0.4, your choice - The joys of unlimited licenses.

If I were you I would go with IPB, phpBB may be free - but it is not safe. I had many phpBB versions of my forum and they would get hacked to many times a month. So we invested in IPB and it has not happend since.

Last edited:
WW-Hosting said:
I have the last release of IPB when it was free, 1.3.1 Final. If anyone is interested in it, I can give it to you free. Just send me a PM.

I dont think you should distribute that since their license has changed

http://www.freeadultboards.com/

Get Your Own Subdomain (yoursite.freeadultboards.com)
Create unlimited message boards
Post unlimited messages on your boards
Upload your own logo/graphic to your board
Customize all colors/styles on your boards
24/7 support is available in our support forums
BEST OF ALL, IT'S 100% FREE!

This is a free adult board and I use it and it is pretty cool can't beat for being free

Back