• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Looking for free forum hosting only

Squeak

Looking for forum hosting only.
I have googled it and come up with many free IPB,phpbb and SMF forums for free. (mybb too).
But the thing is I need one that has as much space as possible for attachment uploads..(vids,pics ,freewares etc).
Id consider phpbb and ipb but prefer smf or even mybb forum...So I guess Ill have to use a subdomain,thats fine,.,I can use one of those redirect domains if I like anyway,

No adds would be great but ofcourse Im asking a bit so Ill put up with adds.:)

miahosting

Hello,

Have a look here! No cath, no strings attached. Just free hosting.

Ad-Supported
100 MB Storage
5 GB Bandwidth
cPanel servers with all features (PHP, MySQL, etc....)

100% Ad-FREE
10 MB Storage
1 GB Bandwidth

I've you've got traffic i can accomodate nearly any space/bandwidth request you may have

For more info and sign up visit www.MiaHosting.com

Any questions, email me on david [at] miahosting [dot] com ; or post a message on forum.

It's hosted on Dual Xeon servers, and STABLE!

Thanks,
David
http://www.miahosting.com

NOTE: I can install you any open source BB for free as well.

Blade1941

Hello,

Have a look here! No cath, no strings attached. Just free hosting.

Ad-Supported
100 MB Storage
5 GB Bandwidth

100% Ad-FREE
10 MB Storage
1 GB Bandwidth

I've you've got traffic i can accomodate nearly any space/bandwidth request you may have

For more info and sign up visit www.MiaHosting.com

Any questions, email me on david [at] miahosting [dot] com ; or post a message on forum.

It's hosted on Dual Xeon servers, and STABLE!

Thanks,
David
http://www.miahosting.com

NOTE: I can install you any open source BB for free as well.

Can you show an example of your AD? 10 whouldn't be much for a forum (takes me 3-4 days to post up 10 megs.)

Not that the hosting is for me, I just took myself as an example :angel:

94MB.com

Same here, if you have decent traffic we can offer a decent amount of space and bandwidth. Our banner will be needed to be place though.
PM me if you are interested
Regards

Squeak

Thanks for the offers guys.
The thing is,all I need is the forum only.Itll be mainly a discussion forum, with uploads by members via attachments.
Im not very techy,thats why all I need is the forum already pre installed.
mybb or SMF forum script would be good. Can any of you guys do that?:confused4

mrpanda

well if you head over to http://www.mrpanda.net/forums we have a special forum hosting offer you can't refuse

we give you a full forum with database and FTP and let you use Unmetered space and bandwidth

however, if you require a control panel then that belongs to our webhosting and we can start you off with 100~750mb and traffic of 20~35GB