• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for free forum hosting only

Squeak

Looking for forum hosting only.
I have googled it and come up with many free IPB,phpbb and SMF forums for free. (mybb too).
But the thing is I need one that has as much space as possible for attachment uploads..(vids,pics ,freewares etc).
Id consider phpbb and ipb but prefer smf or even mybb forum...So I guess Ill have to use a subdomain,thats fine,.,I can use one of those redirect domains if I like anyway,

No adds would be great but ofcourse Im asking a bit so Ill put up with adds.:)

Hello,

Have a look here! No cath, no strings attached. Just free hosting.

Ad-Supported
100 MB Storage
5 GB Bandwidth
cPanel servers with all features (PHP, MySQL, etc....)

100% Ad-FREE
10 MB Storage
1 GB Bandwidth

I've you've got traffic i can accomodate nearly any space/bandwidth request you may have

For more info and sign up visit www.MiaHosting.com

Any questions, email me on david [at] miahosting [dot] com ; or post a message on forum.

It's hosted on Dual Xeon servers, and STABLE!

Thanks,
David
http://www.miahosting.com

NOTE: I can install you any open source BB for free as well.

Hello,

Have a look here! No cath, no strings attached. Just free hosting.

Ad-Supported
100 MB Storage
5 GB Bandwidth

100% Ad-FREE
10 MB Storage
1 GB Bandwidth

I've you've got traffic i can accomodate nearly any space/bandwidth request you may have

For more info and sign up visit www.MiaHosting.com

Any questions, email me on david [at] miahosting [dot] com ; or post a message on forum.

It's hosted on Dual Xeon servers, and STABLE!

Thanks,
David
http://www.miahosting.com

NOTE: I can install you any open source BB for free as well.

Can you show an example of your AD? 10 whouldn't be much for a forum (takes me 3-4 days to post up 10 megs.)

Not that the hosting is for me, I just took myself as an example :angel:

Same here, if you have decent traffic we can offer a decent amount of space and bandwidth. Our banner will be needed to be place though.
PM me if you are interested
Regards

Thanks for the offers guys.
The thing is,all I need is the forum only.Itll be mainly a discussion forum, with uploads by members via attachments.
Im not very techy,thats why all I need is the forum already pre installed.
mybb or SMF forum script would be good. Can any of you guys do that?:confused4

well if you head over to http://www.mrpanda.net/forums we have a special forum hosting offer you can't refuse

we give you a full forum with database and FTP and let you use Unmetered space and bandwidth

however, if you require a control panel then that belongs to our webhosting and we can start you off with 100~750mb and traffic of 20~35GB

Back