• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for employment/partner wanted

Keagle

NLC
NLC
Hey,

Two things, first things first though.

Interested as employment for a hosting company, preferably offering VPS/Dedicated. Otherwise, support for a similiar-related niche I'd be interested in too. I'm open to discussions.

As to the second thing; partner wanted, really I just need space/some coding knowledge. I have a little hosting-related idea I'd like to implement and get running. I'd be happy to talk about this, same with the above. This could coincide with the above pretty neatly.

Apologies for it being a bit vague, but please contact me via PM, any offers I'll have a look through.

Thanks.

What type/amount of payments are you seeking?

I would like to know your hosting-related idea as well. ;)

Hi Kurt! Drop me a email via adam[@]sharedlayer.com regarding your hunt for a position, and include a CV and any other information and I'll get something processed for you.

What type/amount of payments are you seeking?

I would like to know your hosting-related idea as well. ;)

Negotiatable :) Discussing this would be an ideal solution as the two 'wanteds' could fit hand in hand...

I'd like to know your experience as well.

Had a break from hosting for the last 6months or so. Have experience in cPanel/DirectAdmin, WHM and some with LXAdmin. Have some experience with VPS/Dedi's and these are my weakest areas, but I can pick up concepts pretty quickly.

Hi Kurt! Drop me a email via adam[@]sharedlayer.com regarding your hunt for a position, and include a CV and any other information and I'll get something processed for you.

Will do, thanks Adam.

If you PM me I'm more than happy to then discuss things over MSN/GTalk.

Thanks!

Hey,

If you get a chance send me a message on one of the messengers listed to the left :)

Back