• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for cheap streaming host

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucasuam

Hi.
Yesterday noon, I was about to sign in with the so mentioned company "Streamline.net".
For Some reassons, I had not the time to complete the form (probaily was God) and left all to this morning.
This morning, as II was looking for "Cheap" stream companies in google, surprisely I found this forum and after 2 hours (maybe more) of reading all the bull crap regarding the socalled company, I thanked God for not letting me finish with the transaction procedure.
Anyhow, I have very many good contacts in very many PC magzz and will deliver'em this interesting link.
Now, can anyone of you tell me or guide me through a serios company where I can "Store", "Sell", "Live radio Broadcast", "On-demmand Cast" music and video (wich is my main businnes).
I will have 3 radio stations (live broadcasting), on-demmand music streamming (to let my custommers take a look and know the quality of th CD contents (all in MP3 format encoding)), One live Broadcasting station with 3 different web cams to watch live DJ's job, and an on-demmand music video clips (all in MPEG4 and Flash encodding).
I was thinking that for the prices offered by the company mentioned, I could do all this. Now I see that I'll p robabily not be able to upload MP3's as far as therre is some kind of law that does not allow it and so forth.
I live in Mexico, and here is so difficult to find a streaming company even for at list one radio station (if you are lucky, you must pay the price for a server when you find it).
Some pall suggest me to hire a web server, but my knowledge in servers is not so good. In fact is almost nothing.
I've been looking for companies with a good price but found any. The only one who write me and made compromise to give me support was Stream Solutions, but I think a little bit expensive (per slot rate)
Can anyone gigme a good or better option than this? I'm talknig about:
20 Gb storage for music
30 gb storage for video clips
5 MySQl databases
1.5 Gb my program
Thanks n best Regards.
PS. Forgive my mistakes but believe I tried to make a great effort to write these lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back