• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Cheap, Reliable Host

conkermaniac

VIP
NLC
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a webhost of good repute that has been in business for at least 5 years. Please include the obvious big name hosts as well--I've been away from the webhosting world long enough to have forgotten everything I once knew. I'm looking for a package that offers:

at least 200 MB space
at least 5 GB monthly data transfer
FTP support
PHP/MySQL support
supports at least 5-10 domains (support for subdomains preferable)
POP3 e-mail support
CPanel or equivalent preferable
24/7 Support
Under $8/month

Again, I am only interested in hosts that have had a solid reputation for at least 5 years. Reliability is the most important factor. Thanks!

I really doubt that you'll find someone here with a host 5 years old. If they did, They obviously are making enough money that they don't need to advertise on forums ;)

I suggest you go with someone like HostGator.com... Probably the closest to your budget as possible :)

Good luck

Hi,
We are older than 5 years and still look into the forums :). If you are interested you may have a look at our hosting plans or contact us if you need any advice or have questions or comments.

Good Luck!
A.

Back