• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Cheap Dedicated Server

Spawn420

Hello i am looking for a server for 50 a month windows a plus also no setup fee can anyone help me?

Last edited:
Hmmm seems to me like you would need to raise your budget or go with a VPS. Typically a Windows server will cost more than a Linux standard, and even those are in the 100's per month. I would really consider a VPS from a reputable provider, rather then a dedicated server for so cheap. You never know what your going to get with pricing like that.

Spawn420 said:
Hello i am looking for a server for 50 a month windows a plus also no setup fee can anyone help me?

no way. Windows license costs $30 - $35/month itsself. I would stay away from someone offering at your price

-YaYa- said:
just to clear things up I am selling him a linux server for $65 Not windows

Is that a p4 server or just celeron 1 ghz or something lower end server?

gate2vn is right.
Windows dedicated server is not possible for $50. We can provide you windows vps server it includes 10GB space, 200GB monthly bandwidth, 256MB RAM, for $49 per month (no setup fee).

a1whs.com said:
Is that a p4 server or just celeron 1 ghz or something lower end server?
Probably a 866 on a 1mbps line LOL

The cost is seriously too low, I'm interested in the specs.

Thanks for all the help i have 2 very good offers for you people who think its not possable and there not windows but i did say i perfered it not that it had to be it

Back