• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Cheap Bandwidth

GibboNet

I'm considering adding another host to my list of bills, but if I do it's for downloads and large files.

I don't require scripting languages, databases, but I would prefer cPanel. I'm hoping I can get more than 100Gb / month, for $10 or so.

gate2vn said:
what kind of files are you using?
Movies, PDF's, etc. Nothing illegal. Just stuff I've accumulated and I'd like to share with friends.

I'm also hoping for adult content to be allowed....

EDIT: If you have an offer, please post here. I'm not sure why people are PM'ing me.

Last edited:
Does uptime concerns you?
Are multiple networks to the internet concerns you?
Is overselling bothers you?

I suggest you pay a little bit more to get quality assuranced. I know tons of guys out there that will give you all you want, just for you $10.Sad? Yes, very much.

If you pay anywhere from $20+ for 100gb of bandwidth, I'm sure you will be a lot happier with the outcomes...

Just my 4, 5, or 6 cents...

amazing hosting that you are looking for

We can offer you the best deal on the internet my friend:

2 gig online storage 4.95$ or 3gig 9.95
50 gig transfer 4.95 or 75 gig 9.95
FREEBIES INCLUDE:
free website builder
free control panel
free ecommerce tools
free 60+ auto install scripts
free setup and loads more

Please visit us at: http://www.nhlhosting.com

We would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Leon

GibboNet said:
I'm considering adding another host to my list of bills, but if I do it's for downloads and large files.

I don't require scripting languages, databases, but I would prefer cPanel. I'm hoping I can get more than 100Gb / month, for $10 or so.

savings2go said:
We can offer you the best deal on the internet my friend:

2 gig online storage 4.95$ or 3gig 9.95
50 gig transfer 4.95 or 75 gig 9.95
But for how long at that rate?

Well i've seen a host that offers 5 gig a day but im not the boss off nor hosted by them. If you do want to hear just pm me.

Back