• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for blog writer!

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
To save some time this is the info on what I am needing why and what you would get out of it :)
Ok so with life in full swing for me and Dark it has become difficult to manage everything [Between jobs school relationships...life in general] and sadly TMS has suffered. That is why we are looking to get a couple content writers to help us out. So if you would be interested in getting into blogging or just want to get your name out there then here are our requirements and perks!
Requirements

* Must be able to write with decent english. i.e. n0 1337 speek and use spell checker :p
* Must have a passion for modding / tech news
* Must be fairly mature [no acting like you are in 3rd grade]
* PUBLIC RANTS ARE PERMITTED! [You can rant about companies that are crappy and why you think that]
* Review products as we get them [I am going to be working on this ;)]

Perks / Rewards

* Get free products [When I get some to be reviewed.... I will be talking with some companies that need some reviews]
* Get your name out there [We are not huge but we are getting there]
* Get a kool name@themodshop.net email address [You know they are 1337 :p]
* Know about the projects we are working on before anyone else

Ok so your interested right? Want to know how to get onto the team? Here is how!

Send an email to tracker[at]themodshop.net with a subject of "WRITER APPLICATION"

Please include the following

* Your name
* Nick name you want to go by
* Where you live [general location is fine i.e. Bowling Green, Kentucky]
* Why you would like to write for us [just a few lines]
* A sample post about something tech

Ok so get to writing! We will accept multiple people depending on how many apply.

-Tracker

Back