• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Attractive Openings

.Bobby

Hey all,

Introduction

First off, let me Introduce myself. I'm Bobby, 21 this year, from Singapore and am currently working as a Freelancer online, and a Manager at a Local Restaurent. I have been holding the position as a Head Support Technician in my previous Web Hosting Company, of which, has has been forced to shut down due to insufficient finances. I have been in the Web Hosting Industry for about 3 Years now, of which, approximately 2 Years Holding down a Support Staff position at various levels. I am looking to get back into the Web Hosting Industry because my passion for Web Hosting related technicalities lies in Web Hosting itself.

Experience

I have a wealth of Experience in WHM / Cpanel, Layered Panel, VPS / Dedicated Server Troubleshooting / Management, amongst others.

I would love to join a Company that is established, and has a stable base of Users - comprising of both Free, and Paid Users, as I would love to stay long. Being Paid (for now at least), isn't my main objective of joining any Company, in fact, not getting paid is the least of my concerns. However, I wouldn't mind having extra cash on hand, if you feel I do deserve it.

Others

Companies that have a solid base of users comprising of both Paid and Free Users ; offering me a Managerial Level position would be having an upper hand when deliberating on which Company to join.

As I am unable to use the Private Messaging System here on Freewebspace.net, please post in this Thread, or email me at ustbrg[@]live.com if you have any queries, or wish to recruit me.

Thank you once again for your time.

Best Regards,
Bobby Tan

I am now able to use the Private Messanging System here on Freewebspace.net. Please PM / Email me if you have any queries, or wish to recruit me.

Thanks again,
Bobby

Back