• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Asian Host

xd3vilx

Hi, can anyone offer me a shared hosting account which is based in a server that is in Asia? I am looking to build up a website of digital arts and looking to aim it member base in Asia. Looking for 50MB - 500MB of space and 2-4GB of bandwidth. Plus MYSQL, PHP etc...Can anyone offer me this?

*Ps: I know I am a web host but it is based in USA while I am looking for account that is based in Asia.

Thanks.

Hi, can anyone offer me a shared hosting account which is based in a server that is in Asia? I am looking to build up a website of digital arts and looking to aim it member base in Asia. Looking for 50MB - 500MB of space and 2-4GB of bandwidth. Plus MYSQL, PHP etc...Can anyone offer me this?

*Ps: I know I am a web host but it is based in USA while I am looking for account that is based in Asia.

Thanks.

Is there that much lag from USA to Asia?

I wouldn't say there is much lag but for sure the connection from a asian server to a asia home would be faster. (Depend on the country oso)

I'm in Australia, and there's no lag for me.

You should try a paid host if speed is important for you. Often with free hosting, your account is crammed in with as many accounts on one server as possible. Your site lives on the cheapest server, at the cheapest data center, and with the cheapest link.

Back