• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for another host...again! :)

Unregistered

hello all....i'm with myacen.com hosting now...and they're great!! i'm not looking for a new host to get away from them...but i need a new host to start another new site. for this new site, i'm going to do a portal kind of thing...including forums...so it might take a lot of bandwith. i need a server that would allow me to have 25, 000 - 50,000 MB of bandwidth per month with great up time! myacen is great, but their bandwith charge is kinna high.

any offers??? post it here, or PM me! --- thanks ---

Originally posted by Unregistered
but their bandwith charge is kinna high.
Yeah... right. :rolleyes:

For 50 GB of transfer you should expect to pay at least $60-75.

cost $55/month
200 - 300 mb if you pick 300 mb, it will be $56/a month
35 gb bandwith
perl
php
cgi
mysql
free subdomain (you.rh.com)
administrator tools and control panel
10 ftp account
20 free email (you@rh.com)
you can host subdomains under you, like someone.you.rh.com
contact me if you want hosted. my email is mastermaniac862@hotmail.com and my aim name is masta862

Last edited:
If you can get by on only 30 GB bandwidth, http://www.myqth.com . 500 MB space, 30 GB transfer for $48/year... a few features missing of course (no subdomains for example) but if what you're looking for is bandwidth they're certainly cheap.

setup fee $0
cost $40/month
25 gb bandwith
perl
php
cgi
mysql
free subdomain (you.rh.com)
administrator tools and control panel
8 ftp accounts
16 free email (you@rh.com)
you can host subdomains under you, like someone.you.rh.com
contact me if you want hosted. my email is mastermaniac862@hotmail.com and my aim name is masta862

Last edited:
Back