• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*** Looking for ALPHA Testers for new Startup *** Student Concourse

hey paul, great idea man, i really like it ! I do think this is the kind of thing schools might just take up seriously. I browsed your screenshots and stuff, and just had a small thought. Would you consider making a networks function, like on facebook. In other words your full profile would be (as default) available to all those on your network, + your friends. Just an idea.

amc

Hey AMC,

Not exactly sure what you mean, but it sounds interesting. If you wouldn't mind going into more detail, that would be great. Thanks!

Well it strikes me that different schools have different courses/assignments/notes. The only way i can really explain is to say look at facebook.com . Schools and students would be more inclined if the concourse provided an open pool of notes information and help for people in that college AND friends outside it.

Back