• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*** Looking for ALPHA Testers for new Startup *** Student Concourse

Paul White

The Student Concourse, a web-based student organizer, has just launched in alpha and we are looking for some ALPHA testers to help prepare for our September beta launch.

You will be given an account and will be asked to report all bugs that you find.

If you are interested please reply here with your email address and we will send you an invitation. If you would like more information about the product please check out our website:

http://studentconcourse.com/

Thanks,
Paul

Hello there Paul,

I must see this sort of softare is what many schools and students are looking for, really would like to get in touch with you as i may be able to help you out somewhat. I have added you to msn, so if you could accept me asap that would be great mate, thanks very much..

Thorny

Hey, if its still open, I'll help you out with alpha testing, add me to msn or email me on msn [@] adamparton.net

Thanks,
Adam.

Back