• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For A Webdesign....

Joel Brewer

I am looking for someone to make me a complete webdesign, in exchange I will give you advertising, the forum alone has gotten almost 100 hits in the day its been up, without adding it to any search engines. But anyways if you would be inetersted, I may beable to host a site for you and give advertising... I hope that someone will consider this offer, but I must say that the site will have lots of graphics more than likely.

If your intersted please leave your contact information and if possible a sample of your work.

Thanks

It might be a good idea to tell us all the address of the site that you will give us advertising on. Also, if you have some sort of prof of the amount of hits you have got (not that 100 is very hard to believe) it might make people more interested.

But anyway, I might be able to do it for you, my portfolio can be found at www.creativexplosion.com.au

Steve.

Back