• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a VERY fast and a VERY reliable host

ruko

Hello, im currently looking for a VERY fast, VERY VERY VERY reliable web hosting (shared or VPS).

I want it with cPanel 11, at least 3.5GB webspace (my 3 forums is heavily modded), at least 12GB of bandwith, and maybe 25 MySQL DB, Parked domain, SubDomain, Email, and other stuff. I would like at least Softaculous, and thats it. Make sure datacentre is hosted in US, California, Organ, Washington, Nevada, or the western area.

so whos up?

The chance of getting a free VPS with cPanel is almost 0. (as in 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001)
Now, a free VPS without any control panel or Webmin or Usermin GPL is possible but hard to get. Here is a place that have free VPS:

hub.org - Use the coupon FreeHosting after 11 PM EST tomorrow and you will get the VPS for a year. It does work, I have one. It's only a FreeBSD jail but you can do just about everything you can with a regular VPS [Details]

Hello, im currently looking for a VERY fast, VERY VERY VERY reliable web hosting (shared or VPS).

I want it with cPanel 11, at least 3.5GB webspace (my 3 forums is heavily modded), at least 12GB of bandwith, and maybe 25 MySQL DB, Parked domain, SubDomain, Email, and other stuff. I would like at least Softaculous, and thats it. Make sure datacentre is hosted in US, California, Organ, Washington, Nevada, or the western area.

so whos up?

And I am completely guessing that we get the right to dump ads all over the website, demand posts on a community forum or anything else we want ?

And a heavily modded forum tends to use alot of CPU, I would guess that you may have problems with free hosts in the future which chances are the reason you are posting here now.

Well my 2 forums isn't heavily modded to take up a lot the CPU and server load, they just take up my hard drive space. When I said 3 i meant 2 forums are heavily modded (almost forgot the third site was removed due to script issues)

I just want a reliable hosting thats free since I don't have a paypal account or credit card

*sorry for bad english

I can match your requirements for bandwidth and storage space no problem, but all of my servers are in Ontario Canada now and I only have virtualmin.

Also a contact I have in Southern California says he gets around 80ms to my server, so there is really not much reason to have it be physically close to you.

You wont get a "reliable" or consistantly "fast" hosting for free with those requirements for free. At best you will get a host that is unreliable and more than often "VERY VERY VERY" slow.

Lower your requirements (to under 1GB space...) and you might be in with a chance. OR, get a prepaid creditcard (can pick one up most places these days... regardless of age) and add it to paypal and PAY for Reliable and fast hosting.

You wont get a "reliable" or consistantly "fast" hosting for free with those requirements for free. At best you will get a host that is unreliable and more than often "VERY VERY VERY" slow.

Lower your requirements (to under 1GB space...) and you might be in with a chance. OR, get a prepaid creditcard (can pick one up most places these days... regardless of age) and add it to paypal and PAY for Reliable and fast hosting.

Or be willing to accept the fact that even hosting providers aren't infinitely wealthy and have to operate within the limits of their equipment and budget too. We do the best we can given what we've got.

Sure anyone can promise you the world, but that doesn't mean they can actually deliver it if you were to really need it.

I'd reconsider your requirements, there's a plentiful supply of high quality hosts here all looking at your request and wondering what they'll get back for it if they give you the time and space you request.

Just because you pay for hosting will not guarantee fast impeccable service. There are several hosts that have given great service, rival to any paid provider out there (and yes I have had both paid and free hosting)

2 I will plug freely are Namepad and Paradox Servers, the former Cpanel, latter Direct Admin.

Just because you pay for hosting will not guarantee fast impeccable service. There are several hosts that have given great service, rival to any paid provider out there (and yes I have had both paid and free hosting)

2 I will plug freely are Namepad and Paradox Servers, the former Cpanel, latter Direct Admin.

EDIT Boy I would love to know who bad repped me for this post. And I will quote the rep as well: "stfu noob"

So whomever the knob was that repped me negative for saying that just because you pay for hosting doesnt mean you get better service, perhaps you should take your own advise and stfu, as it is evident you have no clue what you are talking about.

EDIT Boy I would love to know who bad repped me for this post. And I will quote the rep as well: "stfu noob"

So whomever the knob was that repped me negative for saying that just because you pay for hosting doesnt mean you get better service, perhaps you should take your own advise and stfu, as it is evident you have no clue what you are talking about.

No problem. Thanks for the equally nice rep.

You can try host1free.com. Major details for this host:

Disk Space 10GB
Bandwidth 150GB
Parked Domains 2
Domain Pointers 5
Sub Domains 5

MySQL Database 2
MySQLi Extension
PHP Support
Zend Optimizer
GD Processor
.htaccess