• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a UK based host traffic less than 1GB, webspace less than 100MB

estado3

Looking for a UK based host, traffic is minimal at less than 1GB a month, and webspace no more than 100MB.

Ideally it should be accessible by FTP, Cpanel would be nice but not compulsory.
The only requirements are no ads, or post to host, and it should be located in the UK.

Thanks,

I have to ask, why do people seem to think they can get completely free webspace without giving something back to the providers?

Servers are expensive, we've got bills to pay too.

Also for the most part it doesn't matter where a server actually is, as long as it has a good connection and isn't subject to regional restrictions you can get decent speeds from it.

My server is in the us but if that's ok:

DirectAdmin
2.5 GB Monthly Transfer
1 GB Disk space
5 MySQL databases, Domains, Pointer domains, email accounts and sub domains
No ads.
Signup

I have to ask, why do people seem to think they can get completely free webspace without giving something back to the providers?

It's because people will give it to them.

E-mail info(at)freespaceproject.com - we have servers in Seattle, New York and London for Free Hosting :)

Servers are expensive, we've got bills to pay too.

Also for the most part it doesn't matter where a server actually is, as long as it has a good connection and isn't subject to regional restrictions you can get decent speeds from it.

Because this type of request isnt outrageous like most I have seen. Also mentioned is several providers offer no ads-no post service

Back