• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a team?

cnelson

hey guys, i'm satrting up a design website called Exhale Designs, after my first website inhale took a wrong turn. If anyone is intrested in becoming a part of the tem please post back or PM me. The site is going to be about Graphic Designs useing programs such as Photoshop and 3Dsoftware etc.. i'm also going to have a Tutorials and Templates section. Heres the kind of ppeople i'm looking for;

Can use programs such a Photoshop or somthing simlary to create websites.
Have some knowalge of HTML/PHP etc.. (nothing really hardcore )
People who really want to do somthing like this.

If anyone is intrested please post back or PM me, to become a part of the exhale team. thx. -cnelson. :)

Looking at your computer specs, I have only 1 thing to say... wtf are you using Windows XP Home for?! Get Pro!

I think its best if you start the project yourself, and when its on a roll, start recruiting people...

Robert said:
Looking at your computer specs, I have only 1 thing to say... wtf are you using Windows XP Home for?! Get Pro!

What's wrong with home? Not all of us require network use of domain protocols...

Back