• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a simple host to start off...

Itwasthatwas

Well, I think this is simple anyways:

15+ MB
CGI
either SSI or PHP, doesn't really matter
FTP

I just need to get my site up and running so I can apply for a better host...

"I just need to get my site up and running so I can apply for a better host..."

:p that's a bit cheeky ROTFLMAO

See my problem is that all the decent, large free hosts are gone... Sorry if I seem like a bastard in this post or my last post, or both, but... its the truth.

In my first post, I meant I'm looking for one of the normal free webhosts that provided basic plans, like F2S used to be.

no, I don't...

sorry if I seem like a complete n00b, but I've been out of web designing for a year and a half... if not more

Originally posted by Itwasthatwas
See my problem is that all the decent, large free hosts are gone... Sorry if I seem like a bastard in this post or my last post, or both, but... its the truth.

In my first post, I meant I'm looking for one of the normal free webhosts that provided basic plans, like F2S used to be.

Yea man, understand your prob completly. Strugling exactly with the same issue.

Anyway people, he's not arrogant, he's just stateting that there used to be times where it was, let's say less complicated to get a free host ...

And who doesn't remember f2s ... good times ... good times ;)

Last edited:
If anyone who reads this knows...

I was looking at the u69/clubhost/amzweb or whatever the hell its name actually is...:doh!: anyways, I was looking at their site and couldn't figure this out. Is all you need to do post, or does your site have to be previously established?

Originally posted by Decker
:p just brutaly honest :biggrin2:

All u need is 50 posts there to even apply then its like 5 posts a weeks or something like that... i dunno, i gave up kuz i can't put a ad on that site, or even a link to someplace w/ a ad. and most of my links seem to have a adsense now... so im going w/ http://www.zer0host.com/ but i can't make money off there :p i don't care anymore, and they seem to be haveing some problems lately, they've been using a temp sign-up... though PM's... must be hard...

oops sorry for the double post but i just noticed that i quoted the wrong reply, i meant to quote

This:

Itwasthatwas (2 posts up) said:
If anyone who reads this knows...

I was looking at the u69/clubhost/amzweb or whatever the hell its name actually is... anyways, I was looking at their site and couldn't figure this out. Is all you need to do post, or does your site have to be previously established?

Last edited:
PS the 'brutaly honest' bit was more a compliment - he didn't pretend anything :) and if someone else is putting adsense ad's on your site that's not allowed - only domains owned, not sub or anything else.

Back